Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Meyer Capel is seeking a motivated marketing intern to join our Champaign office 20 hours per week. As a marketing intern, you will assist our Marketing Manager with various tasks such as conducting market research, creating marketing materials, and organizing promotional events. The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and a desire to learn about the legal industry.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, and social media content.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, target audiences, and competitors.
- Assist with organizing and executing promotional events.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Help maintain and update the company’s website and social media pages.
- Assist with the management of email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze data and generate reports on marketing performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a degree program in Marketing, Political Science, Communication, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media platforms.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate looking to gain experience in the marketing industry. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about marketing or the legal industry, we encourage you to apply by emailing resume and cover letter to Ms. Bailie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read "Marketing Intern Position". EOE