Marketing and Business Operations Coordinator
Meyer Capel is seeking a Marketing and Business Operations Coordinator at its Champaign office.
The Ideal Candidate. The ideal candidate is a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented individual who can effectively manage diverse tasks and projects that impact our organization’s success.
Responsibilities. The job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Committee to create and update marketing materials, presentations, and reports.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including social media management and content creation with supervision of the Marketing Committee Chairperson or his/her delegate.
- Monitor marketing budgets, comparing and analyzing actual results with initial plans and forecasts.
- Maintain rolling inventory of marketing products or material making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new products or material creation as needed.
- Plan, organize, and oversee, and occasionally travel to local and regional firm marketing events including pre/post-event promotion.
- Performs other marketing related duties as assigned.
Business Operations Duties
- Collaborate with COO on departmental projects, initiatives, and process improvements.
- Facilitate and support the execution of project teams, providing guidance, and ensuring project objectives are successfully met.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of day-to-day efficiencies and effectiveness of the business.
- Identify and develop procedures and protocols for practice areas working with subject matter experts.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and tools to optimize workflows, streamline new or existing practices, or improve firm profitability and client experience.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of new systems, collaborating with the COO to develop training materials for their successful rollout.
- Monitor a centralized repository of firm processes, policies, and resources.
- Assist with budget matters.
- Performs other operational related duties as assigned.
Necessary Qualifications. Applicant must satisfy the following mandatory minimum qualifications:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and marketing tools/software.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, or related field.
- Proven experience in marketing and an administrative or operational role, preferably in a legal setting.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and digital marketing platforms, including web sites, LinkedIn, and other digital assets. Google analytics experience a plus
- Experience maintaining social media accounts.
- Basic photography/videography skills in terms of online and social media posting quality and formatting.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation for travel between locations as needed for the role.
Position Type: Full-time Employment
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Meyer Capel offers a competitive benefits package which can be discussed during the interview process.
Is this position part time? No
Work location: 306 W. Church St., Champaign, IL 61820
How to Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add "Champaign Marketing and Business Operations Coordinator" to the subject line. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.